Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My Amazing Thailand. Come visit for a lifetime of memories



My name is Oranoot (PUI) Kadok . I am a fully licensed professional Thai tour guide, License ID : 11-23759 . I have put a few video clips together to give you a small taste of my amazing Thailand. I can give you a customized tour. Not just a quick tour and then shopping. No, I will show you beautiful Thailand the way it should be seen. A relaxing tour,never rushed and of course great food. From mountain treks on the backs of Elephants to secluded beaches on the islands of Ko Samui, Ko Phi Phi, Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Tao, Ko Samet and loads you've never heard of to the exciting nightlife of Bangkok,Phuket and Pattaya. Whatever you wish, I can make it happen and it will not cost a lot.

Please take a look at what awaits you. See you soon. My Email can be found on my profile.

Oranoot ( Pui) Kadook




There is so much to do in Thailand you will want to visit again and again.





CO.NR Free Domain

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Bangkok and Korat, Thailand
I am an official certified graduate from the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) MY # Tel.(+66) 089-1592953...or....084-9116859